Commercial funding covers a vast range of client types and situations where no two deals are the same. As such we look at every deal individually to find a bespoke solution for your clientâ��s circumstances.
Commercial investment, commercial owner occupied, semi-commercial and residential investment property.
Limited companies, Limited liability Partnership (LLps) partnerships and sole traders
- Owner occupied/trading businesses looking to purchase or refinance their own premises.
- Commercial investment loans covering properties that are being purchased for rental return and capital gain.
- Residential investment loans covering properties that are being purchased for rental return and capital gain.
Whether your client needs to buy a new building, release equity from an existing one, or buy a new business, our specialist commercial team may be able to help.
Commercial Funding can be used for any purpose including new business start-ups, buying an existing business or property for a business, raise working capital, business expansion and property refurbishment.
- Funding for any legal purpose including new business start-ups
- Flexible facilities to enable immediate property acquisition consideredÂ
- Commercial property such as retail, warehousing and garages considered
- Portfolios, mixed use & multiple securities catered forÂ
- Pension fund options availableÂ
- Loans from Â£50k with no upper limit.Â
- Interest-only options.Â
- Fixed and variable rates.Â
- Lending in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- A wide range of assets considered for securityÂ
- LTV up to 75% in some circumstances
- HMOs, Multi lets, Student Lets and Holiday Lets consideredÂ
- Large loan and development exit fundingÂ
- Lending for trading businesses - hotels, B&Bs and retail to name a fewÂ
- Market-leading rates.Â
- Up to 100% LTV (with additional security).